Welcome to TikTok Voice Generator! Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the website operated by Us.
By using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Service.
- Use of the Service
The Service allows users to generate voiceovers and audio content for use on the TikTok platform. You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
You are responsible for ensuring that any content you create using the Service complies with all applicable laws and regulations and that you have obtained all necessary permissions and rights to use any third-party content included in your creations.
- User Content
The Service allows users to create and share content. You retain all rights in and are solely responsible for, the content you create using the Service. By creating and sharing content using the Service, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the content in connection with the Service and our business.
We reserve the right to remove any content that violates these Terms or that we believe, in our sole discretion, is inappropriate or offensive.
- Prohibited Uses
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the Service. You may not use the Service to:
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful or disruptive components;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service, through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Use the Service in any way that could damage our reputation or that of our affiliates, or that could be harmful to minors;
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Service or expose them to liability.
- Intellectual Property
The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of TikTok Voice Generator and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws in both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without our prior written consent.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. All provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Service or the information, content, materials, or products included in the Service. You expressly agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the Service, its servers, or email sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall TikTok Voice Generator, its directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from or in any way related to the use of the Service, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Service or any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, even if advised of their possibility.
You agree to indemnify and hold TikTok Voice Generator, its directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Service, your content, or your breach of these Terms.
- Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].